The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point I ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How I use your information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain my website
- Improve, personalise and expand my website
- Understand and analyse how you use my website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you
- Send you e-mails in reply to your contact form submission
- Find and prevent fraud
Lamy Translations follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Lamy Translations uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising my web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the personal information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Lamy Translations does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best to promptly remove such information from my records.